Contact lenses are a great way to meet your vision needs. Contact lens technology is always changing, so let us help you find the right contact lenses for you. Below is a list of the types of contact lens fittings we have available:
- Soft spherical contact lenses – for patients with nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Soft toric contact lenses – for patients with astigmatism
- Soft bifocal contact lenses – for patients that wear bifocal glasses or reading glasses
- Custom soft contact lenses – the need for custom lenses is determined by your doctor
- Rigid gas permeable contact lenses
- Hybrid contact lenses – combination of soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses
Interested in trying contact lenses?
A contact lens fitting and evaluation is separate from a comprehensive exam. There is a separate fee to be fit for contact lenses. This fee applies to both current contact lens wearers and first time contact lens wearers.
If you have a contact lens fitting here at Jensen Eyecare Center, a contact lens fitting/evaluation fee will be applied to your account. This fee includes a test drive with trial lenses, a class on lens insertion/removal (if necessary), and any contact lens related follow-up appointments for up to 90 days. After a successful contact lens follow-up visit, the doctor releases the prescription, and you may purchase contact lenses. A discount is given to new patients who bring in a copy of their most recent optometric records with a contact lens prescription.
Prices for contact lens fittings and evaluations vary depending on the type of contact lenses that you need. For an exact fitting price quote please feel free to contact us at 319-338-6700 or email@example.com.
Click on the logos or below to learn more about common contact lens manufacturers and common contact lens cleaning solutions.