Welcome to our Patient Center! This is where you can get information about what to expect during your visit with our optometrists as well as important forms you can complete before your appointment to save time.
We want your visit to be as stress-free as possible. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure your experience is pleasant and convenient. If you have any questions about these forms, don’t hesitate to contact us.
New Patient Information
Thank you for choosing Jensen Eyecare Center. We are looking forward to helping you with all your vision care needs. We want to make sure your first visit with us is as smooth as possible. Feel free to complete the following steps to save you time at your first visit:
1. Read through our OFFICE POLICIES/HIPAA form.
2. Please print and complete the following forms and bring them with you on your first visit: AUTHORIZATION FOR RELEASE OF HEALTH INFORMATION; MEDICAL HISTORY/MEDICATIONS; PATIENT REGISTRATION. Also, feel free to fax us your competed paperwork at 319-887-1101 before your exam!
3. Bring your current vision insurance card and current medical insurance card with you to your appointment. We are required to keep both on file.
4. Send us your most recent vision exam records. Previous records can be helpful, especially for contact lens wearers.
We are always accepting new patients. Please call 319-338-6700 to set up an appointment. Please visit the Eye Care Services tab to see what you can expect during your comprehensive eye exam.
Download & Print our Forms
Jensen Eyecare Center believes in the value of eye care for you and your family. We have products and pricing that aims to accommodate all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs may be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash, check, and major debit and credit cards including MasterCard and Visa, as well as Care Credit.
Don’t forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
All of the above plans can be used for all your eye care and eyewear needs, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, routine office visits and medical office visits.